Saturday, February 20, 2010

Crazy hair - having fashion balls

Not gonna lie. I love it when I see fashion shows or photo shoots and they have made the models have the most insane hair. It's tempting. But I do not have the fashion balls to pull it off. Nope. The worst I have done is not washed my hair for two days and left the house  with my hair in a bun and pulled back with a wide headband, maybe I'll even throw in a feather or something to deter you from noticing it's grossness. 


 
  

I love the look of this shoot, the clothing, the accessories, the insane hair. 

Also found on simple blueprint.

2 comments:

  1. Nowww you wish you had my hair...all you would have to do is brush it out (terrifying)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crazy fashion hair too. I wish I could look as cool with a crazy doo. I'd just look like a bum though...so I'll stick to ponytails and hats.

    ReplyDelete